Learn more about our returns and refunds policy, applicable when shopping online or in our store.
You have a right to a full refund if...
1. You have bought something from our online store and tell us within 14 days of receiving the item(s).
1.1. You have 14 days to return the goods once you have told us you would like to return the order.
1.2. The item(s) must be repackaged in its original packaging (or a suitable alternative).
2. You have bought something from our store and notify us within 30 days of purchase that you wish to return the item. You must return the item within this 30 day period to be entitled to a full refund.
You DO NOT have a right to a full refund if...
3. The item has been accepted and is later damaged.
4. You knew an item was faulty/damaged when you purchased it.
5. You no longer want an item (unless you bought the item before seeing it, such as with a purchase made through our online store).
6. You damaged an item trying to alter or repair it yourself.
7. You request a refund after the 14 day period for online sales or the 30-day period for in-store sales. You are however entitled to a replacement if you can prove the item was damaged/faulty when you bought it.
7. All items are inspected for damage prior to delivery.
8. All damages and/or faults are recorded.
9. Ex-show home furniture is sold as seen. While care is taken to ensure ex-show home pieces are not damaged, sometimes they receive some general wear and tear from being on display in show homes over the course of a few months. You are not entitled to a refund on the grounds of a fault/damage if you accept an ex-show home item that has been described as such at the time of purchase.
10. Refunds are made to the value of the item at the time of purchase and do not include post and packaging costs. For large items such as furniture, please get in touch to make arrangements regarding a return.
11. In all instances, you are required to show proof of purchase, such as an email or receipt.